Space managers are the heart of the room approval process and help the university effectively manage space on campus. Space managers are responsible for processing requests for spaces they manage (typically within one business day). They are also responsible for reporting both maintenance and room feature changes to their department’s Power User.
EMS Client Install & Resources
Visit our How-To page for help with performing common tasks using the EMS Client.
New space managers, please contact your area’s EMS Advisory Team Member to request an account and training. Please email the Chair of the EMS Leadership Team if you need assistance identifying your area’s EMS Advisory Team Member.
- Download the EMS client installer (log in required). The download will begin automatically. Save the EMS Client to your computer (e.g. your Desktop).
- Double-click the EMS Client Installer (EMSClient.exe). Mac users, please contact your EMS Advisory Team Member for assistance. This will begin the installation process.
- The EMS Client will install automatically.
- Once the installer finishes, the EMS Client will start.
- When prompted type in your email address and password.
- Once logged in, you’ll see the EMS Desktop Client (your screen may vary slightly).
For additional assistance, please contact your area’s EMS Advisory Team Member.